We are looking for Business Development Representatives to work closely with our Account Management team to qualify and acquire new topic experts to host trips. Your goal will be to find potential hosts, properly qualify and vet them and schedule phone meetings for the Account Management team.
The position is a part-time role with the opportunity for full-time advancement based on performance.
- Identify potential trip hosts across various categories
- Qualify their potential qualitatively and quantitatively
- Contact qualified leads and explain the TrovaTrip offering
- Schedule meeting with assigned Account Manager
- Identify and discover new methods for identifying leads
- Contribute to the lead qualification methodology
- Identify untapped business opportunities
- Provide proactive feedback to management and Account Managers
- A passion for travel & learning
- Integrity and a commitment to excellence
- Strong work ethic and works well independently
- An understanding of social media and blogging
- Strong written communication skills
- Track record of achieving success
- Persistence and resilience
- Experience in business development
- Experience in influencer marketing
- Experience using a CRM
TrovaTrip's mission is "to enhance lives through meaningful connections, learning and exploration." We strive to provide unforgettable travel and learning experiences hosted by top category experts from around the globe. We have a deep passion for travel & learning and are dedicated to making travel & learning accessible to all.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying